Wednesday, November 6, 2019

SXA beyond the box - Sitecore Symposium 2019

SXA beyond the box

November 6th 2019. Orlando.

I had the honor and pleasure to present a session on the Sitecore Symposium 2019 in Orlando. Spreading knowledge on one of my favorite work-related topics: Sitecore SXA.

As we already had sessions explaining the basics of SXA I thought it might be time to have a session that went one step further. So I proposed the idea, got selected, and started creating the presentation.

The presentation is using user stories from the Fluxys project that I worked on recently to show some examples on how you can tweak SXA to your needs. We start by explaining the basic out-of-the-box options to customize renderings and continue towards more advanced examples. The presentation stays vague about all the code details but those are covered in blogs posts.

As a nice extra, I managed to show how to extend one of the very new features that come with SXA 9.3: Scriban variants.

This post includes the presentation and an overview of the mentioned blog post and documentation articles.

The presentation




Sources


The Sitecore community



No comments:

Post a Comment